Monday, July 16, 2012
Back Home
So we got back home in ND last night around 11pm local time. This past weekend was a lot of fun. We camped in Dubois, WY on Friday night then got up and drove thru Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks. We saw 20+ buffalo, a herd of elk with their calves, 2 bull moose & 1 moose calf, 1 bull elk with an amazing rack and a couple of white tail deer. We just missed a bear and followed one of the buffalo for over a mile. It was a lot of fun and as always the scenery was amazing. We then drove to Bozeman, MT to spend the night at the C'Mon Inn our new favorite hotel to stay in. While we were in Utah we decided to give the kids their own rooms. So today instead of packing I got their rooms situated. They are both super excited to have their own space. I think it will be good for both of them. Princess will learn to be responsible for her own stuff and space, while Sir will have a place to go to unwind and get control when he is having a hard time. It made for a long day and I still have a lot of unpacking and putting away to do. Also Sean & I have decided that it is time to make some changes and get healthier. So after dinner tonight we went for a walk it was good and the kids loved it. The temps are perfect its just a little ok a lot more humid than when we left and a huge change from UT. I will get pictures up as soon as I finish unpacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you guys are finally home! We'll have to get together when you guys have settled back in!
Post a Comment