We are playing in Utah for the next couple of weeks so the pics will be coming when I get home. But so far we have had a lot of fun. For starters when we got here on Tuesday my sister was having a birthday party for her 2 boys which included a giant slip n slide. Sir wasn't too sure at first but with some help from his cousin he triied it. Then he couldn't get enough of it. Princess on the other hand had no reservations at first and went down by herself, I'm not sure what happened if she got something in her eyes or just had a moment of what am I doing. After her initial turn she went 2 other times one with me and the other with her Aunt B. Thanks Lisa, JD, Mandy & Colby for a fun first night.
Wednesday we went for a bike ride to the park and let the kids play for a while. Then came back had some lunch and then Sir was off again to his cousins to play. As the night went on it turned into a sleepover which he really enjoyed. While Princess, Gma & Me enjoyed a relaxing day.
Thursday after picking Sir up we came back to my parents. Shortly after getting here my other sister showed up with her kids to play with my kids for a couple of hours. Sir ended up going home with them, while Princess had her nap. I spent a good portion of the day helping my dad with a project he had on the farm. After we finished on the farm we met back up with my sisters and their kids at Play Planet for K-Dogs birthday. The kids had a blast running around with their cousins.
Friday the kids had fun playing on the go-carta and playing outside. We went to the Riverton Rodeo in the evening and the kids really enjoyed it. I wish I would've taken a video of Princess cheering. She was so animated and fun to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment