Well at least for the kids it was not a lot of fun. As they had to get their rooms cleaned up. I also was cleaning the kitchen and living room and moving furniture. We have had our desk/office in our room leaving not a lot of space for much more than the bed. After going into a couple other apartments here I decided that there was enough room to move our desk to the front room. Yes that means that it can no longer be the dump station that it has been but it will be nice to have the space in our room. Also it means that when I am up late watching TV I can multitask as well.
I hope most of you don't mind there will be more and more posts that are just a snapshot of our day. I have decided to keep track of our day to day life with this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment