Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Boo -- 3 yrs old

I can't believe how fast time has gone.  It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby in my arms now she has babies that she holds and plays with of her own.  I am grateful that she is my Christmas Baby in so many ways it is fun to start celebrating with her birth and a few days later end with the celebrations of our Savior's birth.  Since the year I had Boo I have made sure that I am done with all prep by her birthday this means that sometimes things don't get done but we have not missed them at all.  This year was no different although the things that didn't get done were some of her birthday presents which I will finish with my mom's help when we visit there in a couple weeks.  In celebration of her birthday we started on the 22nd (I stole this from my sister) with sleeping under the tree.  The kids loved it, so much so that Boo had to fall asleep in her room then I moved her back to her sleeping bag.  I slept on the couch and Sean joined us when he finished working in the morning.  Boo was super cute when she woke up on her birthday and was excited about opening her presents.  After we went to Breakfast at Denny's where she ate Chocolate Chip Pancakes.  She and Sir had lots of fun playing.  I had a few things to finish up for Christmas so ran a couple of errands.  Then came home made pizza and started on her princess cake which I finally finished the icing at 8:00pm.  Sean had to work so Boo, Sir and I ate cake and ice cream then went to bed.  All and all it was a good day.  Happy Birthday my little Princess.
Some of her favorites
Color: Pink
Anything with princesses or fairies. 
She really doesn't have a favorite food although some of her top picks are: Tuna fish and chips, Pizza, Cheese, Salad, Carrots, almost anything with sugar and all chocolate. 
She loves to play with dolls as her babies, and any other kids.  She is getting better about playing by herself too.
She loves books reading them and being read to. 
I don't have her stats yet but she is still under 30 pounds and not quite 3 feet.

1 comment:

Amanda Wells said...

Hey you need to keep updating this blog... I'm lame and don't facebook so this is how I keep up on what's going on with you guys. We love and miss you all... Tell Ash Happy Birthday!!!