So today was the first day that I got a taste of what it will be like to run my child around to various activities. Stew for the past 3 weeks has been running in the elementary cross country races. The race is 1000M no small distance for little kids. Thanks to Joe (a friend from church) who also has a Kindergartener Calvin, who runs with Stew and encourages him the whole way. Stew has improved from the first week he came in 28th and this week he came in 22nd for the whole race. They then split it up according to grade and gender. He really enjoys the races, one more week and one more race and then they are done for the year.
Stew also started swim lessons this week he will go on MWF and then on T& TH he will be doing Hockey starting next week. He will be learning how to ice skate and play hockey we'll see how he likes it. Sat are Ash's day to go swimming with me or Sean. I know it is nothing compared to most of you I know out there but I'm sure it will get there once Ash turns 3 and is able to participate in dance and more swim. I look forward to watching my kids develop their talents.
Pictures to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment