Today I went in and had my uterus cleaned out. Nothing major but there was 1 polyp that was completely blocking my left side. If you are wondering why I'm sure you can guess but I will just tell you. Yes we are attempting to get pregnant 1 last time. I'm doing good just really tired, but no real pain. I just wish they could do it without having to put me out. I might be crazy but I feel like we've been blessed to have an OB move into the ward about the same time that can deal with some infertility issues. So he took care of me this morning, then his lovely wife brought us dinner tonight. I am grateful to my heavenly father for watching over me and continuing to help me despite my flaws.
I had to have this same thing done before we got pregnant with Ashlyn so I kind of knew what to expect. It is basically a DNC. If I had not gone to Dr. Amsbury it would've taken another couple of months just to get into the other OB that deals with infertility at all, and after reviewing my current symptoms and my history Dr. Amsbury suggested that we just do the procedure and skip a lot of the testing as he could do it all at once, which is great less time finding out what the problem is and hopefully the chance to get pregnant quicker.
That is all for tonight I am going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment