![]() |
| Boo looking back at the park |
![]() |
| Boo in America Sir in Canada |
![]() | |
| Looking down the center of the Gardens |
![]() |
| Boo among the flowers |
![]() |
| Sir and Boo exploring the gardens |
![]() |
| Checking out the Cactus in the Atrium |
![]() |
| Boo running always running |
![]() |
| Smelling the flowers |
![]() |
| Peek a Boo |
![]() |
| Leaving the Park |
![]() |
| In front of the Bell Tower |











1 comment:
I got your comment and thought, "She must have updated!!!" I can't believe how big your kiddos are now! We really miss having your family here, but my heart is SO HAPPY for you guys, finding a place to be and a new chapter to start with. I'll write you an email soon and we can catch uo more!
Tell Sean hi for us!
Post a Comment