Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thanks Adam for the Great Pictures

On Memorial Day my brother and his family came down for a BBQ and while he was here he was nice and took pictures of my kids. They turned out so good I thought I would share a few. Here are just a few. the rest are on the kids blog. Hope everyone had a good memorial day. Our Memorial Day we celebrated on Saturday by starting off early at the zoo then we headed to the Salt Lake, Ogden and finished at the Logan cemetary. It is was great remembering those who have gone before us and being able to share with our kids some of our memories of those loved ones. Also a great big THANK YOU to all those who have and are serving our country. Thanks for protecting our freedoms sometimes with your life. We will finish visiting graves later this month when we go to Cali.

2 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

Those are darling! And I love the pics from MA... I should have looked at those sooner! I don't really have pictures of people from the ward other than you guys. =)

Lori England said...

I have not looked at your blog forever. Your kids are so so cute! Your baby is not a baby anymore. Great pictures.