Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Thanks for a great Birthday
Lucky me I turned, part of me does not want to admit it, 35 today. In many ways I don't feel that old but then in some I do. I decided to skip my step class this morning and sleep in. Got up fed the kids Captain Crunch (saved for today) then took my time getting what needed to be done done. I got to go to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes with Mom, Dad, Mandy, Lisa, Sean and Boo. Smiley was at playgroup. Then I let Sean take care of the kids while I went shopping for my birthday. I got everything I wanted a new pair of exercise shoes and some jeans along with Mixing bowls from the kids. This evening me and the kids watched a movie and they were content to just sit on the couch beside me. They were being so cute that a couple of times I wanted to get up and get the camera but knew that would interrupt them enough and I wouldn't get the picture anyway so I just enjoyed them enjoying each other. Thanks everyone for the great Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday. Sorry this is late, but we did think of you yesterday. :)
Post a Comment