
Here is Stew posing for everyone to see. I was taking the picture to show what Ashlyn uses the chair for. Here you can see her in the background on the chair on tip toe helping her dad with the dishes. She is a great helper when there is something to do.

Here Ashlyn is with her chair of trouble. I call it that because she gets into a lot of trouble aided by this chair. We are constantly moving the chair out of the kitchen which is her favorite place to get into trouble.

Here is our mini displaying all that attitude. I may be small but I am not unable. As I have been sitting here she brought Sean a 2 liter of Sprite and then got a cup and said "Please"

Here me and the kids on the 25th of Feb at the Ice Castle Sean had to work so we went with some friends they moved it this year but it was still cool and Stew had fun despite his shoes getting soaked.

The kids had fun running around for the afternoon. Ashlyn came home and slept from 4pm to 8am I was worried that she would be up most the night but she slept.
The latest updates on our family:
Yes, that is correct after 2o+ months of School Sean passed his Graduation exam last Tuesday. We are officially done with school for now. The studying is not going to end for another month though with 2 more tests to go before he claims his official title of Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
The next test will probably in another week to 10 days and after that it will be another week or so before he can take the final test. But classes are over and so he will be home more or so we think. We are hopeful with the end of March will be the end of Tests and we will be on our way to finding a stable steady job. He is still working delivering Medical equipment although on Friday when he went to work he was working for Praxair but by the end of the day he was officially working for Apria. Praxair was sold to Apria who has hired him on doing the same job, which we very grateful for. It should be easier to find a job while he still has a job. The job hunting starts now with a great adventure I'm sure to follow. If you are wondering where he is looking for a job of course if he can find something here in UT he will but the jobs are pretty scarce right now in UT so he is going to look all along the west coast mainly Norther CA, OR and WA although we have considered Reno, Tahoo and Vegas in NV. ID is not out of the running but neither are any of the states just east of UT and I think he will also be looking in TX. Where will we end up only Heaven knows and we are trusting that we will be led where we need to go.
Ashlyn is slowly getting bigger although she still fits into some of her 12 month old clothes and most of what she wears are 18mos. and some 24/2T. Just to give you an idea of how little she still is. Today when she got up from her nap though she looked like a little girl and not a toddler.
Most of my days are spent keeping her out of things that I don't want her in or that could hurt her. The other day I turned around and she not only had the fridge open she had pulled a full gallon of milk out and was trying to bring it to me all 20 lbs of her vs the 5or so lbs of milk. She loves to say her own prayers and if you try to help her she will get mad and tell you "I do it myself." She is very independent. She will figure out how to get what she wants no matter how high it is or how well it is hidden. She started counting to 10 a few months back and sings the ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider, I am a child of God and much more. She loves books and will get up after we have put her in bed get a book and climb back into bed and look at the book in the dark until she goes to sleep. She is starting to try and dress herself and I have found her more than once with her pants and diaper off. If she is taking a bath she will undress herself with little help. She is the master of moving furniture to get what she wants. She is a joy though.
Stewart is doing well and loving school. He loves to say a word and figure out what it starts with and then find other words that start with the same letter. He loves to tinker and make things especially swords, guns and rocket ships. He has quite the imagination and always has a good story to tell. He has had Jets land at his school that have aliens on board. He has taken many rides in the Jets and has even driven them. When I pick him up for school sometimes I have to decipher what is real and what happened in his imagination, but he as far as I can tell doesn't have an imaginary friend. He loves to play with his sister although at times a little rougher than what I like. He is a great helper and has his own chores that he is in charge of getting done. He also is great at folding the clothes and putting the dishes away.
As for me I am still working at Kohl's but only about once in every 10 days. I just completed making my birthday cards for the year which was a lot of fun. I am still in nursery and will be there until we move most likely. I try to do something fun with the kids once a week but am not always successful. Lately I have been watching a few extra kids for friends and family.
1 comment:
It sounds like things are going good. I think it would be cool if Sean got a job in Texas and we were able to move there, but alas we are still here in MA waiting patiently for the Lord to help direct our next career move. Congrats Sean! -- Jenn
Post a Comment