
Yes she is pulling herself up to standing I was in changing the wash and came to check on her and found her pulling toys out of the basket. She fell a couple of times when she would get a toy and let go of the basket. Boo and Smiley had fun just playing in their room, when they should have been taking naps, after 20 mins of laughing I gave up the nap and got them up. They are the best of friends Smiley is really good about watching out for his sister and sharing with her even when he doesn't want to. Boo is really forgiving and easy going which makes life a lot easier especially since Smiley sometimes can be rough like little boys will be. Less than a week before Smiley starts PreSchool. I can't believe it.
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair! Does she sit still for you to do that???
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Enjoy them getting along! And here's hoping it lasts!
I love your nickname for her. It's like Boo on Monsters Inc. I was just telling someone the other day that I wish I could call someone that. Yay!
Post a Comment