This is a collection of pictures from our adventures in the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy for more info see following post.
(I removed most of the pictures because they were not the right pictures and were pictures of people I don't even know.) Thankfully I have a backup of my blog from this time.
(I removed most of the pictures because they were not the right pictures and were pictures of people I don't even know.) Thankfully I have a backup of my blog from this time.
Discovery Gateway
Smiley making his first cartoon strip
Dad and Smiley playing at Discover Gateway
Smiley loves this roller coaster at Lagoon
We had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
The wonderful diversity of Yellowstone from cascading
Hot Pots -- although they are much pretty when they are full
to incredible wildlife like this Black Bear
Mix in a waterfall into the grand canyon of Yellowstone
and Fields of flowers
almost next to Boiling Mud Pots
lots of Bison
What is Yellowstone without
Old Faithful (Pictures don't do it justice)
and how can you miss the Elk (with Smiley)
Happy 4th of July from Mom & Smiley
Family picture in front of Old Faithful -- Yellowstone
Happy 4th of July Dad & Princess at the parade
Day in the Canyons
Lake Powell
No comments:
Post a Comment