Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moving on with life

So I think it is decided that we will be making the trek west (thankfully not in a wagon or handcart we would never make it). Sean arrived last night and today I made him okay so I tricked him into going for a 2 mile walk. The trickery came when I told him it was only a mile. I just didn't tell him that was one way. Smiley wanted to go to the park and as it was a super nice day (despite the wind) we put Princess in her carriage and Smiley rode his tricycle. Smiley has been asking to go to the park so that is where we went. We got to the park where Sean took a break while Smiley played on the fake rock climbing wall and going down the twisty slide. When it was time to leave Smiley wanted to stay but it was lunch time and he was tired so we told him we could come back another day. Despite our pleas with Smiley to ride in the stroller w/ sis on the way back, he insisted on pedaling the mile back. It ended up being closer to about 8/10th of a mile as we took the shortcut threw the field where he stopped to pet the horses. After lunch and a nap his cousins were here so he went out to play in the sand with them. After dinner he was right back outside playing with the dog. Simply put we are all a little red with Princess being the exception as she was covered and slept the whole time. Pour Sean's head is beet red luckily Stew and I have just a little color in our cheeks. I love Spring. How blessed we are to have such a wonderful day and so much sunshine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah well.... today we went to an indoor museum to see pretty fish....cuz it is 30 degrees and snowy here. If you want to do us a favor send a little sunshine our way! WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Erin said...

That comment was my mom by the way. I don't know why she was trying to be stealthy.