Excuse the irreverence in the title but since all day that is what Sir kept telling everyone he was doing today was getting dunked I had to title it that. Here are some pictures from the day. I am especially grateful for all that participated in the program, for my parents & Britt, Wendy & Morris that were here to celebrate this special day with us. I am grateful for the Kirk, Allen, Bremer, Fisher, Dimmick & Sullivan families for coming and celebrating with us from the ward family and also Bishop Rall. I am so grateful to have a son who wants his friends whether of our faith or not join him on his special day they were both so excited and he spent a good part of the day playing with them. I am grateful that he also wanted to invite his school teacher who also came to support him on his special day. Overall it was for lack of a better more fitting word perfect. Of course we missed our family who could not join us due to distance but know that if we had been closer they would have been there.





 |
| GBuddy, Mrs. Kazebee, Sir |
 |
| G.A., J.A., A.K., Sir & GBuddy |
|
 |
| GBuddy, Sir, A.K. |
No comments:
Post a Comment