Sunday, January 13, 2013

On the Road Again

When I started this blog back in May of 2008 Sean was leaving for Massachusetts while Sir and I stayed in Utah to try and sell our home.  We joined Sean in August of 2008, in December of 2008 Princess joined our family.  In April Sean lost his job in Massachusetts and so we decided to move back to Utah with my parents while Sean went to Respiratory Therapy school.  When he finished he got a job working at Trinity Hospital in Minot, ND and loved his job there.  Last January he was offered a better job at Flint Energy which he took and thing were looking really good.  We thought we had found home and were ready to really settle here.  We have all made amazing friends who have been like family to us.  In September Sean lost his job with Flint and has spent countless hours working on getting another job here.  We have struggled with the thought of leaving and were sure that we were where we were meant to stay.  Unfortunately we can not predict the future and after much prayer we have finally softened our hearts enough to do what the Lord would have us do.  So we are hitting the road again destination: Southern California.  Sean's mom lives there and we are excited to strengthen our relationship with her and Morris.  We feel like this is the right move for us and our family but once again we will be splitting up for a little bit while Sir finishes the school year, I have a good paying job that I can work while he is at school and help bring in a little bit of money while Sean finds something in Cali. 

Sean & Princess will be leaving in the next couple of weeks for much warmer weather while Sir & I go live with some of our friends here.  We are all excited for the changes that are coming especially the warmer weather.  I like the snow and don't mind the cold but I am not a fan of having to bundle up just to walk the trash to the trash can, the bitter cold I don't think I will miss at all but I will finish out this winter.  We will miss each other but will enjoy the time we will get to spend with those here and there. 

So here we go hitting the road again to state #4 in 5 years.  We should've joined the military we might have not moved around so much.

No comments: