So
today we had a full day of fun. We had the neighbors over for a couple
hours this morning. The boys played Go Fish and then played war or
battle for a couple of hours. It was great they kept busy and I was
able to start getting caught up on a few things that are piled high on
my desk. After lunch Princess took a nap while Sir went and played
outside. After naps it was time for some experimenting. First
we messed around with baking soda and colored vinegar. It was a blast
although didn't last as long as I was hoping it would. Next time I will
use a cookie sheet. But they had fun creating the earth with just four
colors as Sir put it. After that we made chocolate bowls to serve ice cream in for dessert. Then the kids went and played in the toy room. Dad came home from work we ate dinner & dessert then the kids got ready for bed and finished watching a show with their father while I worked on the computer. It's now 8pm and we have 2 1/2 more hours at least of daylight. The kids have been having a real hard time going to be with it being so light outside. Last night at midnight Princess was still up and finally came into our room laid down on the floor and fell asleep. What a great day with many more to come I'm sure this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment