Thursday, March 18, 2010
Has it been a year?
So I know it has been forever since I posted anything. I was pretty good until about a year ago, it really has been almost a year since I got the phone call telling me my Grandpa had passed what followed was a blur all I know is that within 8 hours I was on a plane with my 2 little ones headed for what we thought was going to be a couple month vacation but turned out it was the last time my son (at least for now) would see our home there. I remember throwing clothes in bags and trying to make sure I had enough clothes to fit Princess for the next 2 months she wasn't even 3 months. This past year has been a great learning experience. We have had our trials but we have always been taken care of. Sean will be done with school in less than a year and then we will be off to some other new adventure. We are for the time being enjoying the adventure we are on now.
I will get pictures and more on later I just was thinking and had a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow time flys by so fast. Glad things are better now.
Post a Comment