Sunday, May 31, 2009

To my Pittsfield Family

I just wanted to send out a quick hello to everyone. We have been blessed and are better because we had the opportunity to come and share in your lives and have you as part of our life. We will always remember with fondness our months in Pittsfield. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and so friendly it made it a lot easier and we felt like we were home with y'all as our family. I will never be able to express just how much each one of you touched my life for the better and your support and love for me and my family will never be forgotten. We miss our Pittsfield ward (you) deeply and feel lost in many ways. We look forward to the day that we can be reunited with y'all again. Thanks. Just a little update on what is going on. We made it safely West in pretty good time with a stop in Kirkland, OH. It was amazing to walk on the floors that Joseph and Emma once walked and to think of the trials that they faced. It really helped to put things into perspective. Upon arrival we quickly unpacked the truck and did some rearranging of sorts. We went thru our home here and got it on the market. Sean & I felt impressed that he should go back to school and get more specialized training. He started in a Respiratory Therapist program last Tues and will finish in approx 20 months. In the meantime he has gone to work for his family in their fast food restaurants and has the opportunity to go work for a sister school in admissions which in turn they would pay for most of his schooling. The only hangup with that job is the insurance is not the best so we are still in limbo as to whether or not he will take the job as insurance is a major thing for us. Smiley, Princess and I are home most days trying to still get things settled and helping out where we can. Smiley loves being at Grandma & Grandpa's and loves helping Grandma in the yard. Our home here is under contract and is set to close on the 19th of June which will lead to a huge sigh of relief. It looks as if Sean and I will be teaching the 12 year olds in Sunday School. Oh and I finally got the haircut that I have been wanting for a couple of months. See Pics attached I am glad to hear that book club is still going strong. My heart goes out to all of you who are facing new trials and challenges just since I have left. It makes me sad that I am not there to help y'all in your time of need. But know that you are in our prayers and if you need anything even if it is just a listening ear - I am still here and just a phone call away or you can find me on facebook from time to time. If you are coming this way let us know so we can get together. If you are out this way and need something please know that I am available. Again thanks for everything and keep the love going.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love your hair! You look FANTASTIC Darling!!!!!