Friday, May 29, 2009
Slacker in one hand improving in the other
I know I said I would get pictures posted and for those who want to see my hair I haven't even taken them yet. But I am loving my new haircut. I have been waking up every morning this week at 6am to go walking with my mom. She has her lab and 3 of the 5 days I took both Maddie and Milo. Yesterday morning Milo didn't want to get up so I let him be and this morning I started walking him but 2 minutes after we started he started pooping. I know lousy excuse right. Well after cleaning up at least 2 poops every morning (after giving him time to go potty before the walk and in the middle) I had had it. So I took him home and went without him. I could go on but I will spare you the poopy stories. We have been walking a minimum of 1.5 miles every day normally we get in 2 or more and it takes about an hour. We go usually up the hill that goes to my mom's then walk thru the neighborhood to the park then walk back on the parkway. It gives us 1 really good hill to start with and a smaller hill to end with. Thursday just about kicked my butt as we not only did the first hill but then decided to continue on up the second larger hill. There are 2 ways to get to the parkway either you can up one massive (a little bit exaggerated) hill or we can cut down thru the neighborhood instead of going up then down then up then down we cut up the up so the down just continues. Needless to say it has been a great workout and I am a tad bit on the sore side.
Thus the reason I have become a total slacker in getting stuff online updated and kept current. I am too tired at night and can't stay up past midnight anymore. I really should be in bed no later than 10pm but that is an adjustment I just have not made yet. Speaking of it is 10:30pm and I can't quit yawning so if something is spelled wrong or sounds funky it is because I was typing mid yawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment